Thursday 27 December 2012

Capture the Magic of your Pregnancy

Pregnancy is an unforgettable period in every mother’s life. The joy and anticipation of awaiting your little one’s arrival can seem never-ending, and there always seems to be one more thing to do and one more thing to buy. Having pregnancy photos of this magical time is a great way to ensure that you always have quality keepsakes to show your child when they are older.

As a professional maternity photographer, I help expecting mothers plan the perfect shoot. With my experience, I make mothers feel comfortable and relaxed no matter what setting or situation you want to express in your photos.

If you are ready to book a session, maternity shoots are ideal to schedule when you are about 8 months along. After your shoot, I will provide you with a high resolution CD of your images so you can have them all in digital form to keep forever. This is also handy if you want to print certain images and avoid having to pay for printing all your images at once.

Mothers looking for a professional photographer in Melbourne should contact us to book the perfect shoot. I will make sure that your unique personality is brought out. And if you want to include your partner or other children, I specialize in newborn photography, toddlers, children and families, and pets as well. I can truly meet all your family portrait needs no matter where you are in your pregnancy or what your family dynamic.

You will simply not find another maternity photographer who specializes in mothers’ needs for such a great price. I understand that the cost of professional photographer can detour some from considering a session. With so many other expenses, it’s certainly understandable why you should choose the best and most reasonably priced service. That’s why I offer two packages that range between $150 and $225.

And don’t worry about preparing for your shoot. I will help you make the critical decisions, such as choosing the right clothes and other considerations that will help ensure I truly capture this special time in your life.

Take some time to view my work and contact me with any questions you have or to book your session now. I can’t wait to hear about your story and find a way to bring out your creative side and show the world the beauty of your pregnancy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment