Thursday 21 June 2012

Fashion Photoshoot - The Broken Bride

I have been wanting to do this editorial fashion shoot for as long as I have been doing photography. I would love to start being a Wedding Photographer in the Melbourne Area but firstly want to make my mark as a Newborn Photographer and Family Photographer first. This shoot however scratched my itch and I loved every part of it! I am so lucky to have fantastic Photography locations in my area and this deserted train tracks is my favorite!

Alana Taylor Photography is an affordable Photographer in the Melbourne area and can cater all needs for Professional Family Photos, Baby Photos, Newborn Photos, Maternity Photos and Glamour and Fashion Photos. Please contact me if you are after some professional photos of your family.









0 comments:

Post a Comment