Thursday 21 June 2012

Newborn Photography - Baby Noah 7 Days New

I love doing Newborn Photography and have to say being a Newborn Photographer is what I love most about my job. Although Newborn Photo sessions can be hard and long the outcome photos make it all worth while. There is nothing that makes me more happy than when I see a new parent see their photos for the first time. The first 2 weeks always fly by and goes so quick we can hardly remember whether we have even slept or showered let alone remember how beautiful, small and perfect newborns are.

If you are interested in getting some professional family photos of your family please contact Alana Taylor Photography. I am a cheap and affordable photographer in the Cranbourne Area, I have my own home studio and Photography props for all ages.







0 comments:

Post a Comment