Wednesday 6 June 2012

Kids Professional Photos - Little Princess Indiana

I am forever buying new Photography Props and Photography Backdrops and Floordrops and when I got this new one from Backdrop Addiction I just had to try them out! My adorable daughter Indiana is always on hand for me to practice on her and must say she is quite the little poser too. The white crates and beautiful white bed in the photos are from Denver Photography Props who sell the most incredible home made photography props.

If you are looking for a professional family photographer in the Melbourne Area then you cannot go past Alana Taylor Photography. I help capture your special moments for a affordable price. Whether you are after Newborn, Baby or Kids Photos I can help to bring your memories to life.










0 comments:

Post a Comment